Monday, April 12, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter

As most of you know, I am a slight shopaholic.
However, I am on the road to recovery. I am proud to admit that I haven't bought any unessential items in 2 weeks...that's 14 days!!

Okay, seriously I'm not THAT bad, but I do have like to shop. lol
But that's not the focus of this blog.

Last night, I found out why I'm the way I am.
My mom got some of the baby clothes out of storage and decided to sort them.
Mind you, we have no babies in the family...mom has bought these clothes at Goodwill, on clearance at stores, and garage sales. They are all brand new and in excellent condition. This isn't even half of the them...



But seriously, that's a lot of clothes considering they are for no child in particular...

My mom, obviously, is addicted to buying baby clothes. Just like I'm addicted to buying things that make me happy.

My current wish list:



Sincerely,
Proud to Be Like Her Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!