Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 10

Prompt #10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know

I need to let go of my former love, Marty Standish.

He was a hockey player for the Blazers.
I was in love with him.
I actually met him a few times and he even threw me a hockey puck one time (which symbolized his returned love for me). 

The saddest day of my life was the day he got married.  
He married a tall, dark haired woman--the opposite of me.  

Soon after the marriage, he got traded to another state.

I need to move on and love again.  It's just so hard.

Although, Chris VandeVelde might just be the trick (a new player for the Baron's).


Note: Although most of this post was true, I may have over-exaggerated my emotions just a tad.
Or maybe I didn't--you'll never know ;)



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!