Thursday, November 11, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 13

Post #13: A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days (write a letter).

Dear Kellie Pickler,
  
Your songs "Best Days of Your Life" and "Red High Heels" have gotten me through some really tough days.  

You quick wit and empowering lyrics have overtaken me at times.

I won't lie, after break ups, I generally crank "Best Days of Your Life" up in my car and belt it out at the top of my lungs.  
It feels good to know (well, at least think) that a guy will regret losing you and will never find a girl as good as you.  
He will especially regret losing you when he sees you in your red high heels, leaning on another guy.

Kellie, please keep producing amazing songs like these, because guys never cease to amaze me with their unending stupidity and I will undoubtedly be belting out your songs for many, many years.


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!