Tuesday, November 23, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 15

Prompt #15: something or someone you couldn't live without, because you've tried living without it.

Most people would probably name a person who they couldn't live without, but I don't depend on people, so I'm not going to do that.

The thing I couldn't live without would definitely be sleep.  
If I am lacking on sleep I get cranky CRAZY. 

It works in three stages:
1.  I start zoning out.
2. I start laughing at everything and my sentences make no sense.
3.  I get angry--everything annoys me. lol


On another note, I bought a new camera today! I love it! 

Also, I have my BF (Black Friday) plans nailed down--it's almost game day, baby!



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!