Saturday, November 27, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 16

Prompt #16: Something or someone you could definitely live without.

Something I can live without is caffeine.  
Although I have a lot less energy than I used to, I don't even crave caffeine anymore.

I've been clean for 20 months now.
Yes, I realize I just made it sound like I was an addict--I mean I only had like two pops a day, but still...lol


On another note, I got everything I wanted on Black Friday, plus some!
I got my gorgeous brown hooker boots, 9 DVD's, and upgraded my diamond ring.

Here's a picture of Cassie and I camping out at Target:

Andrew, Cassie, and I were waiting outside for over 7 hours!  We're serious shoppers.
We got everything we wanted and were back in bed by 6 am :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!