Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Epiphany

As graduation approaches, I have been reminiscing about the past three and a half years.
For a lot of the memories, all I have to say is, "what was I thinking?!"  

For instance:

I won't lie, after watching Phelps take nearly every possible gold medal in the Olympics, I found myself on the Phelps bandwagon. 
I even remember saying I'd marry him--if he got his teeth fixed.

Well folks, it appears his teeth have been fixed, but that face just doesn't appeal to me anymore.
Michael, I don't care how many strokes you can do in a minute, or that you can do the butterfly like nobody's business...I no longer have any desire to marry you.

However, you better believe I will be cheering for you from my couch during the next Olympics.


I have many other "what was I thinking" moments, but because I'm never sure who reads my blog, I will refrain from posting them. 


Next up: 30 Posts of Truth--a letter to a celebrity who let you down.  


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!