Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Graduation is Just Around the Corner

This quote summarizes how I feel right now:

“All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”
— Anatole France

I'm not quite sure how I feel about being a grown-up, but I better figure it out soon because in 30 days, I will be a full fledged "Big-Girl."

By the way, if one more person asks me what I'm going to do when I graduate, I just might tell them to mind their own business scream.  
Seriously though.


Next up: 
30 Posts of Truth, Edition 13: A letter to a band or artist who has gotten me through many tough days.



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're gonna be a real life grown up! That's so weird! haha
    And question... how much do you despise USAO? Like alot? Or would you recommend someone transferring there? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the info... I am really considering it. I haven't decided yet where I want to transfer to... right now it's between USAO, UCO, and OSU. But yeah, it would be a ton cheaper to go to USAO, because I'm ultimately gonna have to go to grad school. And I'm pretty much just wasting next semester here at SWOSU, except for the fact that it's paid for and I have a trip to D.C. on the line. lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!