Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Life Lessons From Class, Edition 5

Today, I learned two important things.

1. Everything is relative.  
For instance, some things are better leased than bought. 

2.  Google stores EVERY inquiry you have ever searched.  Forever. 
If you google how to kill your husband, then erase your hard drive to rid the evidence, the FBI can still contact Google and Google will provide them with every search you've ever conducted. 
Creepy, huh?

3. Equity fires=easy insurance fraud.
I learned that if you light dryer sheets on fire beside curtains (which must be by an outlet), your house will burn down due to what appears to be, at electrical fire. 
How?
The dryer sheets disintegrate in the fire, leaving no plausible explanation for the fire.  
Because it will have started by the outlets, they will assume it was an electrical fire.


*I am not encouraging you to try this, or recommending you do this; I'm merely sharing information I learned in class.
If your house burns down and they can prove you read this, you will probably be arrested.


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!