Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Wish List

Instead of my regular Monday Lustday Post, I'm going to post my Christmas Wish List, which essentially is what I'm lusting over. 

These items are in no particular order.
*I hold the right to revise/add to this list at any time.


1.  Monroe Teasing U Brush 
found here



2.  This 1 1/2 inch Hot Tools curling iron
found here



3.  OKC Barons sweatpants.
I can't find them online though :(


What wish list of mine would be complete without a few Coach items?
4. These Coach shoes (size 8 please)
found here



5. This Mia Carryall Coach
found here.


6. Brown hooker boots (that is, if I don't buy some on Black Friday).


7.  This American Eagle Hoodie
Found here
Size Large 


8.  This American Eagle Hoodie
found here


9.  One of these Bare Minerals Brush Sets
found here




10.  This New York & Company shirt
found here



I may add more later, so be prepared :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!