Saturday, December 4, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 18

Prompt #18: Your view on gay marriage

This is a touchy subject and I'm sure I'll offend someone, but I've always had strong opinions and I've always been brutally honest; you either hate me for it, or love me for it.

I don't believe in gay marriage.  I don't even believe in the gay lifestyle.
God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Women were made to be partners for men--God didn't plan for people of the same sex to be together--that's Satan's handiwork.  

I'm not judging gay people or condemning them to Hell--that's not my job. 
I'm merely stating my opinions, and that's that I don't believe in gay marriage.



On another note...I graduate in 6 days!!! 
I couldn't be happier to be free from school with nothing to do :)

"Sugar and Spice" by Lauren Conrad, here I come!



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!