Friday, December 10, 2010

Today is the Day!

A new chapter in the Life and Times of the Intelligent Blonde starts today.

Today is the day that I will finally (I say finally like it's been a long time, when in reality, it's only been 3 and 1/2 years lol) graduate from college!

I will have a BS degree...everyone should have seen that one coming! lol.
Not quite the MRS degree that I originally hoped I would get...but this has proved to be so much better!

Unlike the MRS degree, my BS degree will...
instill a well-earned pride in myself
give me independence and the ability to support myself
and 
start my future--a future that isn't dependent upon a man


What more could a girl need? :)


Lets just hope I don't trip on stage in my leopard print stilettos!
You know me, I always have to make a splash! 



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! And psh, who needs that stupid MRS degree anyways? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Alana!I love the bit about MRS degree..Hey your time will come..until then.Dont sweat!hey you need to help me with my blog lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!