Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions?

Since today is New Year's Eve, I suppose I should have a list of resolutions (like most people).

EPIC FAIL...

I have no list.  
Not because I don't want to improve myself, but because I don't believe in resolutions.
People always seem to get wrapped up in the New Year's Resolutions at first, then they lose interest in them by March.   
Not to mention the fact that what seems important to change this year might be the least of your worries next year.  Bigger, more important things might come along that should be addressed first.  


So, instead of talking about resolutions, I'm going to talk about things that happened this year:

I worked at a law firm

I started teaching piano lessons

I learned how to weld

I went to my first NHL game

I bought a new Coach purse

I got my first "thinking of you" flowers

I showed all the men up at the gun range

I had heart surgery (I don't recommend you try that one--it's HORRID)
I threatened a nurse
I had my first experience with catheters (again, I don't recommend it)
I immediately started work two days after surgery (huge mistake)

I turned 21

I got a new Coach purse

I dyed my hair brown

I went to Jamaica
I got hit on by creepy Jamaicans

I watched EVERY episode of "The Office"

I went to Nashville to see Erin

I got a new diamond ring

I became a foster mom

and

I graduated college



Whew! I think that's it, but I'm sure I'll think of more things and add them later! ha ha

Happy New Year!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!