Friday, December 17, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 19

Prompt #19: Your views on religion? Or politics?

First of all, I think religion and politics should have nothing to do with each other.  Yes, I want a leader who is religious and believes in God. However, when "religion" gets pulled into politics and it becomes about what "religion" they are, mud begins to sling! lol


Secondly, I think religion is very important.  
Everyone should have a relationship with God.  
However, I will not sit here and tell you what "religion" you should be, so I will end it there.


Finally, I don't give a rat's behind about politics. 
Honestly.
I'm not even registered to vote.  
Go ahead, give me the "you should be an active member of society speech."
Not like I haven't heard it a thousand times.
However, I honestly don't care.  
Most of the time, I don't like any of the candidates and I don't care to keep up with the campaigns in order to be knowledgeable on the candidates, so I just stay away from it all. 
And because I know many of you are thinking, "you better not complain about the government since you don't vote," let me reassure you, I don't complain about it.  
The only complaint you might hear out of my mouth is about how much I have to pay in taxes. lol



On another note, I finished my college career with a BANG.  
4.0 in all 19 hours?  I'll take it!
I am finished with college, with a cumulative GPA of 3.72.  
Not one C on my entire transcript!
Not too shabby :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!