Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Fa-LaLaLaLa-Love Christmas

I love the Christmas season.
Not because of the cold weather (which I hate).
Not because of the crazy crowds in stores (which I also hate).
And definitely not because of the greedy people who are currently waiting in line to return their gifts (which I despise).

I love the Christmas season because I LOVE Christmas movies.
They're always sooo cheesy (especially Hallmark and Lifetime made-for-tv movies), and that's exactly why I love them!
Our DVR is filled with Christmas movies year-round.  


Here is a list of some of my favorites:
1. Boyfriend for Christmas
2. The 12 Men of Christmas 
3. Christmas in Connecticut 
4.  Christmas Cupid
5. I'll Be Home for Christmas
6.  The Ultimate Gift
7. Elf
8. Holiday in Handcuffs


*Notice "It's A Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" do not appear on my list.
This is somewhat because I've never seen them in entirety, but mostly because I refuse to conform and watch them. lol. I'm very stubborn.



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!