Tuesday, December 21, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 20

Prompt #20: Your views on drugs and alcohol.

I think drugs are a complete no-no.  
Their cons far outweigh their pros.

Alcohol is okay if you drink in moderation--Being drunk all the time is a sin and isn't attractive...at all. lol
On the other hand, I believe that underage drinking is completely wrong.  

Ultimately, the Bible says "obey the laws of the land," meaning no underage drinking and no illegal drugs! That's what I abide by :)



On another note, do I have a "stupid" sign on my forehead? 
People seem to think I'm gullible and will believe any lie they feed me--well I've got news for you! We live in a small town, I will always know when you're lying to me!  I'm a whole lot smarter than you apparently think I am! 
Or maybe, you're just stupid enough to believe that I'll trust what you tell me...


Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!