Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Handi-woman

Contrary to popular belief, I am quite handy to have around.
I've already proved I can weld.  
This post will prove that I can build anything, with the help of my handy power tools.  

Pre-project photo:

*Please ignore the dogs in the center of the photo (they have to be in the middle of everything). The purpose of this photo is to show the cabinet pieces and my power drill :).  This proves that at one point, the cabinet was not put together. 


Post-project Photo:

*This shows the fully constructed cabinet with functioning doors.  


This was my afternoon project.  
I built it in a matter of hours, by myself, while caring for a 3 month old baby.
I'm legit!



And yes, that is an autographed Marty Standish bobble-head doll on my other shelf.



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!