Thursday, December 30, 2010

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 1

I've decided to start a new blog series called "Awkward & Awesome Thursday" since my 30 Posts of Truth series is fixing to end.  
I got the idea from another blog, which I religiously read.  


Awkward: 

1. The word awkward...it took me forever to learn how to spell it correctly! ha ha

2.  The way my dog chews on my underwear.  Can you say disgusting? 
Needless to say, my new underwear are now on lockdown.
What's even more awkward is when someone shows up at your door and you didn't realize the dog had your underwear laying all over the living room. AWKWARD! ha ha

3.  Skirt wedgies--you know you've seen them.  
There is a girl who sits in front of me at church who always gets them.  

4.  The inevitable PDA couple.
You'd think you could go to at least one movie without sitting next to one of these couples, but no such luck.



Awesome:

1.  The way you feel when you buy new jewelry or a Coach purse (unless you're a guy--if you get giddy like a little school girl at the thought of this--you might be gay).

2.  When a 3 month old baby laughs at you.  Just warms your heart :)

3.  When you find money in a coat pocket from the previous winter, or find a stash in your car.

4.  Wii Zumba.
It's an amazing workout! I did a belly dance and salsa last night. lol



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!