Saturday, January 1, 2011

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 22

Prompt #22: Something you wish you hadn't done in your life.

I have thought about this prompt for several days, and I honestly cannot come up with anything!
Not because there's nothing I regret, but because there's nothing I would change.

Every single thing I have done in my life (whether good or bad) has made me who I am today and I wouldn't change that for the world.

I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished.

If you care to judge me for my mistakes, go right ahead.  But I will not look down upon myself for anything, and I will not live in the past and beat myself up about anything.

I encourage you to do the same.
Living in the past is the worst thing you can do.

If you are holding on to anything that you "wish you hadn't done," let go of it.
Start 2011 the right way, with a fresh start!

Man, I sound like a preacher! ha ha jk



Btw, I haven't forgotten about my Monday Lustday Series, I've just been lust free over the holidays.  Be looking for one this coming Monday!

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!