Thursday, January 27, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 5

Awkward:

1.  Man purses...

2.  Man bling (see above photo)

3.  Being stuck in a small room with a creepy man who said that you were the prettiest girl who worked there...AND the blinds were all closed.  I seriously didn't think I would get out of that room alive.

4.  The man who proposed to me over the phone.
He asked me to marry him.
I awkwardly laughed.
He asked me what I thought.
I was laughing entirely too hard to say "I'll have to see what you look like first."
He took my laughter and lack for words as dulcet compliance.
I'm pretty sure he's planning our wedding now.
And yes, he knows my name...


Awesome:


1.  Having a gym at work.  I can work out on my lunch break!

2.  Being paid to read.

3.  Thursdays...only one more day to the week :)



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!