Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Diploma=True College Graduate!

I went to pick up my diploma today, and was secretly terrified they would tell me I was missing a class and couldn't graduate...

But, thank goodness, they happily handed my diploma over!

The lady said, "There's a Cum Laude sticker in the envelope for you to put on your diploma."
I replied, "A STICKER??"

After all my hard work and absolutely no C's during my entire college career, I get rewarded with a STICKER?! lol. 

Gee, thanks!

I feel like I'm back in grade school with those sticker reward charts...

Anyways, here's a picture of my gorgeous diploma:


 And my tacky classy Cum Laude sticker to put on my diploma:



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

2 comments:

  1. It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. fake college degree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. nd center reviews

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!