Monday, January 24, 2011

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 26

Sorry, I didn't have time to prepare a Monday Lustday post, but I will tell you that I really want a single cup hot chocolate machine!

Now, back to the task at hand (finishing my 30 Posts of Truth series)...


Prompt #26: Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

In all seriousness, I have never thought about giving up on life.  
I love my life--tough times and all! 

However, the closest I've ever come to giving up was this year after my heart surgery, when USAO was trying to keep me from graduating. I was OVER it! ha ha
I was a trooper though, and I survived, with flying colors (cum laude)!


On another note, today was my first day of work in the big girl world and I must say, it wasn't too bad!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!