Sunday, January 9, 2011

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 24

Prompt #24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose all of the songs. 

When I thought about this prompt, the first person who came to mind to make a playlist for was my dear friend, Kylee.
She came to mind partly because she loves music, but mostly because she's starting a new chapter in her life that I've experienced before.  I know how tough this new chapter is going to be for her (because I went through it too), as well as how rewarding it will be.  Kylee, I absolutely adore you, and I'm always here for you!
This is for you Kylee, hope you enjoy it!

1.  Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Greenday--this song is pretty self-explanatory 
2.  The Climb by Miley Cyrus--don't hate, she actually has some decent songs and this one is very applicable to you right now! lol
3.  American Honey by Lady A--small town girl song-fitting? I think so! 
4.  Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain--I think you know why I chose this one ;) lol
5.  Change by Taylor Swift--once again, don't hate. it's fitting. ha ha
6.  Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield--duh! ha ha
7.  Home by Daughtry--cause you're back home, where you belong!
8.  Life Is A Highway by Racal Flatts--you never know where your road is going to lead, you just have to be ready for the ride!
9.  Many The Miles by Sara Bareilles--you have a lot of things to accomplish in your life, you better not give up, no matter how long the road is!
10.  The Remedy (I Won't Worry) by Jason Mraz--take time to enjoy the ride, don't worry!
11.  Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles--you can always go back home, no matter how old you are!
12. Single Ladies by Beyonce--I just feel like we need to end this playlist on a fun song! ha ha



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is awesome. I'm actually a fan of all of the songs! Gotta say my favorite one has got to be "Single Ladies" though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!