Thursday, January 6, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 2

Awkward: 

1.  The inevitable "I'll see you next year" jokes that everyone says on New Years Eve

2.  The way my stomach growls when I'm in public, making everyone look at me in disgust.

3.  When you're looking at the menu, trying to figure out what to order, and the waitress just stares at you.

4. When you're brushing your teeth and the toothbrush slips out of your mouth and onto your face.

5.  After saying goodbye to someone, you both walk off in the same direction.



Awesome:

1. My amazing, homemade sugar cookies.

2.  Sopapilla cheesecake.  Sooo delicious!

3.  The way a slice of cheese can be folded into quarters to perfectly fit on a Triscuit!

4.  Happy Hour at Sonic.  Orange Strawberry Slush. Try it!

5.  The movie, "The Little Fockers."  If you haven't seen it, go watch it!



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!