Thursday, January 20, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 4

Awkward:

1.  Having to sit next to strangers.  

2.  When really obnoxious people hear me talking about how obnoxious they are.

3.  When people speak to me in another language that I don't understand, so I'm forced to just smile and nod. ha ha


Awesome:

1.  Flying first class.  It makes me feel like a Queen.

2.  Vacations in Cozumel in the middle of January.

3.  The view from the top of a lighthouse. 




On another note...
I can't go into great detail, but I have a feeling there's fixing to be some bumps in my road to adulthood. These bumps could lead to something great, but they could also lead to some burned bridges.

Keep your fingers crossed that whatever is meant to be, will be.  


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!