Monday, January 9, 2012

January Sponsors

Have you checked out my sponsors yet?
If your answer was no--shame on you! 

Today, I'm going to spotlight a few of those lovely ladies.
Be sure to show them some love!


Ashley is one of my best blogger friends (bbf)!
Even though her husband thinks I'm invisible...
Not only is she awesome (and laughs at all of my jokes), 
but she lives ON the ocean.  Fan-freaking-tastic for her. 
Seriously though, I'm living vicariously through her 
and I think you should, too! 

I'm Ashley from Sweet Tea in Sicily. I'm a newlywed from the deep south that was uprooted and shipped off to Sicily, Italy after a whirlwind romance and marrying my soulmate, Aaron, who is in the U.S. Navy. I'm just your typical stay at home wife (read: trophy wife), blogging about my wonderful marriage and adventures of every day life... cooking, cleaning, laying out on the dock, sipping amazing Italian wine, trying to blend in with the Sicilians (and failing miserably), traveling the world, making mistakes, laughing at myself, sharing memories, making lists, caring for my amazing hubster, missing my loved ones (& puppy!), and making memories along the way. Come and follow along as I share my stories and adventures of Sweet Tea in Sicily.

Sweet


Katie was one of my first blogger friends
and she is one of the sweetest girls, ever! 
She writes about her life in a way that makes 
you feel like you're standing right beside her.
I'm patiently waiting for her to get her diamond : )


Hey there! My name is Katie and I blog at His Diamond & Mine. My blog is all about my life, as a college baseball girlfriend and college senior. I love documenting my health/diet kicks, trips across the U.S., and daily adventures. I am obsessed with organization, completing my closet with online shopping sprees, and country music. Stop on by His Diamond & Mine, the MY diamond is coming soon ;)




Amanda is an awesome blogger!
At "For Love of a Cupcake," you can find anything 
from posts about her adorable dog 
to motivational posts that are guaranteed 
to make you want to get off that booty!


Hi! I'm Amanda...and I blog over at For Love of a Cupcake! You will find many random things at my blog! I'm addicted to exclamation points, Starbucks coffee, and baking! E (my fiancé) and I have cute pup named Chloe so you'll be bombarded with tons of photos of her! I have recently become obsessed with beards...ever since E started growing one! Hope you'll stop by!



The next fabulous blogger, Amber, is a fellow Oklahoman.
I actually used to go to college and church with her! 
She is a wonderful, Christian woman and such an inspiration to me.
You can see her love for God in everything she writes. 
Oh, and she is SUPER creative, too!


My name is Amber from over at The Pless Press. I am a newlywed who is just trying to find her way through cooking, crafting, and becoming the best wife I can be. I strive everyday to live my life to the fullest and to share my love of the Lord with others. I would love to have you stop by!




I just recently found Lindsay's blog, 
but it has quickly become one of my favorites!
Who doesn't love a gorgeous, Southern girl?


Hey There! So first a quick thanks to the awesome Alana for having me on this Sponsor Swap. This is my first time so please go easy on me! My name is Lindsay, pleased to meet you!  I'm from the good 'ol southern state of Georgia and am in love with life. I am extremely family oriented, graduated last year, landed and am working my first big girl job, am in my first apartment, and learning to live an awesome life on a budget. Whew. I know I know, alot to take in. But I would just LOVE the chance to meet you. You can find me at Lindsay Nicole where I put in a little bit of everything. Hope to see you soon!


Photobucket


Now hurry on over to these lovely blogs 
and show them some love!

I still have several more bloggers to feature this month, 
but if you're one of those students who likes to 
read BEFORE class, click on their buttons 
(on the right side of my blog)!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for making me discover these amazing ladies! I can´t wait to check out their blogs :)

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I loveeeee it (and you!)

    BBFs fo'lifeeeee :) hehehe

    xo,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAn't wait to check out these other ladies. Thanks for sharing miss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, fran! I'm excited to check out their bloggies and find some new reading material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having me girl! Can't wait to check out these other lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute blog!

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out here-- http://emmalately.blogspot.com/2012/01/leibster-blog-award.html

    Hope you've had a great day!
    Xo Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!! I love this. It is such a great way to find some fun new blogs. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I discovered a few new amazing ladies! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! They all seem great!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will be checking them out. Follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!