Thursday, January 12, 2012

Please Pray for Tripp

I don't know this family personally,
but I have been following Tripp's journey for quite some time.
Before stumbling on Courtney's blog about Tripp, 
I had never heard of this horrible disease.

Courtney is an amazing mother who 
wants nothing more than for her son to be pain free.
I can't even begin to imagine what 
Tripp's family is going through right now.
All I know is that my heart is aching for them.
As my eyes were filling up with tears
from her most recent post, 
I kept wishing that I could do something to help.

All I could come up with
is to get people to send prayers their way...
Please go read her last post and send lots of prayers up for Tripp.


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I cannot imagine what she is going through. Thank you for sharing this, I will definitely add Tripp to my prayers today.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!