Monday, March 1, 2010

Not Just Any Normal Week

This is a week that could change my life...

This week, I should be getting a letter from Rose State saying whether or not I get a call back for the Dental Hygiene Program.

To say I am stressed is an understatement!

Yes, I have a back-up plan (which is what everyone keeps asking me--thanks for the confidence guys lol), but this week could decide between Plan A and Plan B. Both plans are highly plausible and I will be happy with either...I just want to know one way or the other. lol. However, with my luck, I'll get the letter saying I get a call-back, then spend another month in agony only to find out I didn't make the final cut. lol. We'll hope that doesn't happen.

In the mean time, I can't plan out what I'll be doing in the fall (like enrolling at USAO for example) because I have no idea where I'll be! I'll be done for with my BS in Business this summer but I didn't apply for graduation, so I don't have a lot to enroll in for the fall...

Maybe time for a Plan C...Paralegal, perhaps and eventually Law School? Hmm...

I'm hoping this week manages to be better than last week; I don't know if I could handle another week like that.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!