Monday, February 15, 2010

Aruba, Jamaica, ooo I Wanna Take Ya

I booked my birthday vacation today. I will be going to Montego Bay the second week in August...I can't wait!!! Laying on a beach, eating whatever I want...sounds like Heaven to me!

On a dimmer note, I'm torn on what to do.
Scenario: there is a possibility your best friends' girlfriend is cheating on him. Do you repeat what you've been told, knowing it could be false? Which could crush him and get you shanked by the girlfriend. Or do you keep your mouth shut hoping if it's true, the dang ho would have balls enough to admit her unfaithfulness?
I would want my best friend to tell me if my boyfriend was cheating on me, even if it was just speculation (that way I could watch his actions more closely looking for signs), but considering where he is in his life I fear this news would devastate him and make him lose hope.
Either way, it seems like a lose-lose situation...I have no idea what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!