Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Hear Wedding Bells...

Definitely not my own though :)

You know you are getting old when one of your ex-boyfriends is married, one just got engaged, and two are soon to follow.
I feel old and lonely, like an old hag. ha ha jk jk.

I LOVE my life and could not imagine being married at my age...that's just CRAZY...

I keep hearing about people I graduated with getting engaged, getting married, or having babies. I'm excited for them but I've even more excited that it's not me.
Sure, I always wanted to be a young mother but I want to accomplish MY dreams first.
Is that selfish, or goal-oriented?

On another note, I have a HOT date March 11!
Who with, you may wonder?
My hot date includes 5 ADORABLE guys and two beautiful, single girls.

More details to come...
I have to keep you wanting more somehow ;)

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!