Thursday, September 2, 2010

Here's to the End of my LAST First Week...

Is it sad that I've been in school for a week now and the only homework I've had was to draw a still life picture?  

Absolutely not!
Oh how I love being a last semester Senior :)

Don't get me wrong, I have a tough semester ahead (including 17 hours PLUS Sr. Sem.) but I'm not worried--I've figured out that I wing-it pretty dang well!

Before the end of the semester I have to:
1. Complete a ton of sketches and get them critiqued
2.  Complete a dozen case studies
3.  Write two large papers and give presentations
4. Write one 20 page paper and give an oral presentation
5.  Take a dozen tests
and 
6. Take time to enjoy my LAST semester as an under-grad :)


I was worried that my hardest class would be Drawing 1, but I actually love it! 

As for my other classes...
I skip the readings and just show up for class, 
BS my assignments, 
and wing-it on the tests...
who needs textbooks?? 

BTW, I have a few leads on big-girl jobs--I already have 3 interviews set up for December :)

Things are falling into place and life is good!

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!