Is it sad that I've been in school for a week now and the only homework I've had was to draw a still life picture?
Oh how I love being a last semester Senior :)
Don't get me wrong, I have a tough semester ahead (including 17 hours PLUS Sr. Sem.) but I'm not worried--I've figured out that I wing-it pretty dang well!
Before the end of the semester I have to:
1. Complete a ton of sketches and get them critiqued
2. Complete a dozen case studies
3. Write two large papers and give presentations
4. Write one 20 page paper and give an oral presentation
5. Take a dozen tests
6. Take time to enjoy my LAST semester as an under-grad :)
I was worried that my hardest class would be Drawing 1, but I actually love it!
As for my other classes...
I skip the readings and just show up for class,
BS my assignments,
and wing-it on the tests...
who needs textbooks??
BTW, I have a few leads on big-girl jobs--I already have 3 interviews set up for December :)
Things are falling into place and life is good!
Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde