Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life Lessons From Class, Edition 2

Tonight's class was pretty short, so I didn't get much valuable advice.  I will, however, share with you the two that he did say:

1.  If you commit a crime with another woman, you might as well divorce your current wife and marry the fellow partner in crime that way she can't be forced to testify against you in court. 
Hmm...that one seems a little a little odd to me? lol

2.  After giving us the study guide for our test, he promptly instructed the guys to find a good looking girl to cheat off of.  He continued on to say that women always do the work, and the men get the glory.
Sounds true enough, doesn't it? lol 

Today is HumpDay! Yay! 
My week is almost over :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!