Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cause I Had a Bad Day...

WARNING: This will be a very negative, whiny post.  If you don't want to read it, I don't blame you. Nevertheless, I need to rant.

1. I applied for graduation in June.  Today, I got a letter saying I was TWO hours short of graduating and was being removed from the graduation list.  WTF?? Don't get me wrong, I , in no way, believe I am above rules--if I need two more hours that's fine.  The fact of the matter is that they should have caught this error back in June! If they had realized it back then, I could have taken a summer independent study course.  But no, they wait until after Fall semester has started to tell me that I am missing two hours.  Which means, it's too late to enroll in a normal course at USAO because I will have missed too much by now.  
So, I have three possible solutions:
A. Go argue with them--because I counted my upper division courses and TECHNICALLY I do, in fact, have 42! 
B. Beg one of my teachers to teach an independent study/tutorial class for me.
C. Take a 5 week course at SWCU.  (My 7th college)

One way or another, it will work out.  I'm just stressed and it's not necessary--it should have been fixed before it became a problem.


2.  Guys annoy me. Greatly.  What's new though? ha ha
I mean, I love having guy friends and I love hanging out with them, I just don't see the point in dating.  Honestly? I'm attracted to the bad boys--the ones who treat me like crap.  Don't ask me why, it's not a conscious decision, it just happens.  I'm usually not attracted to the nice ones (which are few and far between--most are gay or taken).  Don't misunderstand what I'm saying, I definitely don't base relationships on attraction, but I know you have to be attracted to the other person in order for it to work.  You need chemistry.  So, I will just choose to stay single.

Oh, and what's with guys blowing you off and ignoring you one minute then they call you up and ask you questions on homework assignments THEN ask you out??

Well, I got my revenge on him--I acted like I didn't have his number and had no earthly idea who he was . I know how to play these games and I can win! ;)


Anyways, that's my rant for now.  

On the bright side, today is Humpday AND I bought my Barons' Opening Night tickets--thanks Cam for being a great friend and agreeing to go with me :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!