Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Layout

I figured out how to add countdown timers to my blog, so you can now find my two major countdowns over here ----------->

Also, I changed the layout--I'm not sure what I think about it.  Let me know if you like it or not!

On another note, I found out today that I will be graduating Cum Laude, which is super exciting! 
That is, if this dang art class isn't the death of me! lol jk.  
(Either way, I'll walk Cum Laude!!)

I'm just not very artistic...
Don't get me wrong, I can play piano; scrapbook; and make jewelry, but as far as drawing goes...I'm too much of a perfectionist.  
I nit-pick everything, so in order to simplify life I just stick to raindrop people :) ha ha

Seriously though, I do feel like my drawing skills have improved a lot (although when starting at HORRIBLE, the only way to go is up ha ha).  I'll try to post some pictures of my works soon!

Have a great Humpday!

P.S. Sorry I missed my Lustday post, I was super busy 

P.S.S. I doubt I will have a Life Lessons post tomorrow because we're taking a test, which means no lecture :(

P.S.S.S. (Is there such a thing as P.S.S.S? ha ha).  Nevertheless, I want to wish a belated happy birthday to my beautiful niece, Shanna.  I surprised her Monday with pizza for her and her friends.  She's now a gorgeous, rotten, hilarious, highly intelligent FOURTEEN year old! Man, time sure does fly...




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!