Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Lustday Series, Edition 5

I only have one item that I want today, but it has a hefty price tag!

I want $4918-$6737.

Why?

I want to travel the world, and this would pay for my plane tickets.

I found these really cool "world traveler" tickets through airtreks, and they set up an itinerary for me based on where I want to go.

My itinerary is:

Dallas; Los Angeles; Rarotonga; Aucklandt; Sydney; Bangkok; Calcutta; Bombay; Addis Ababa; Cairo; Athens; Rome; Milan; London; Berlin; Paris; Prague; Stockholm; New York; Quito; San Jose; Los Angeles; Dallas


If you would like to donate to this fund, I would be eternally grateful!

Also, go vote on my poll cause I have to order my cap and gown by next month if I'm going to walk!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!