Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Art Work

Here are a few of my sketches--by NO means do I think I'm good, or even talented for that matter. ha ha
Oh, and don't judge the quality of my photos--photobooth put glares on them and messed up the shading :(

Here is a shadow sketch I did (I didn't quite finish it, but you get the gist):



Here is an ink shadow sketch I did (I don't like the way the boot turned out):



Here is my latest sketch for class--it's a landscape of a creek and trees, but I don't like the way the "water" looks:


BTW, it's really weird to see my sketches backwards. lol

I'm not super proud of these and I'm NOWHERE near being good, but anything is an improvement from my stick figures and raindrop people! ha ha

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!