Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Lustday Series, Edition 3

Item Number 1:
Seeing as it's Labor Day weekend, I've been watching a LOT of television. 
On the list of shows/movies to watch was "Hairspray," which casts Brittany Snow (whom I love and used to watch on "American Dreams").  I had forgotten about this show until I saw her and it made me miss it :(


Item Number 2:
I want my ALL-TIME FAVORITE show ever on DVD--the complete, matching set. 


Item Number 3:
While watching "Hairspray," which also casts Amanda Bynes, I remembered her glory days of "What I Like About You," and this beautiful, hunk of a man (who used to be her boyfriend on the show).
Nick Zano is also guest starring as Adrian's OBGYN on "Secret Life of the American Teenager" (don't ask me why I watch that show--I'm just addicted to it--no excuses).  
I would LOVE for him to be my doctor--pretend or not :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!