Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Day in the Life of the Intelligent Blonde



Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life (include photos from throughout your typical day - this could be "a photo an hour" if you'd like)

In case you didn't know, my life definitely isn't interesting enough for a photo an hour, so prepare yourself for A Day in the Life of the Intelligent Blonde: Cliff Notes 4.0

*also, please do not make fun of my attempts at a photo collage*

piZap.com free online photo editor, fun photo effects
piZap.com fun and easy photo editing

1. Breakfast of Champs: Strawberries & Cream Oatmeal
2. This is what I look like when I roll out of bed! NOT
3. These are the products I need to look the way I do in #2
4. 40 minute commute to work--35 minute if I'm lucky
5. Where I spend my day: my lovely office
6. My saving grace--this amazing invention gets used EVERY single day. 
Have I mentioned that I'm always cold?
7. Another view of my office
8. My view of the city/computer screens. 
Why yes, I do need two computer monitors and an iPad Mini to get through the day
9. Lunchtime pedicures don't happen often enough, but it's always a treat when it does occur (like yesterday). Please also note my fruit bowl : )
10. Commute home--I typically jam out to my ipod (preferably Kenny) because I cannot stand radio commercials and my cheap self is not going to pay for XM radio
11. As soon as I get home from work, I typically change into comfy clothes
12. My most recent project--how I spend my evenings 

*Not pictured: My lovely foster-girls who are certainly a big part of my day.  


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. 1] Your pictures are awesome and so is your collage.

    2] I am so jealous of your office. I'm in a cubicle and yeah, not so bueno.

    3] Lunch pedicures just make the day better!

    4] Jammin out on the drive home is a must! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're a foster mom. You have such a great heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your office is freaking awesome. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got a 35-40 minute commute too. I love it in the mornings cause I can wake up a little, listen to my favorite morning show and just enjoy my drive, but the way home, I'm sweaty, hot and just want to be wrapped in a blanket burrito. haha

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!