Thursday, May 2, 2013

Things I'm Good At



Linking up with Jenni for the second day in a row!!


Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at.

I'm good at avoiding not returning phone calls/texts.

I'm good at cutting my toenails too short.

I'm good at finding people who have something wrong with them and trying to fix it/having too much compassion for others.

I'm really good at running...
if rushing around in the crowds on Black Friday counts as running...

Oh and apparently I'm pretty good at lying fibbing about my weight, considering my Driver's License has said I weigh 125 for 7 years now and nobody has ever questioned it.  

Finally, I am absolutely the best at rocking 2nd3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th day hair.  



Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I love the way you used this prompt, well done!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha :)

    I am really sucking at figuring out what I'm good at so I can write this darn post! haha WHAT AM I GOOD AT?! I love how you wrote yours.

    Two days in a row?! You're rocking May, Miss Blogger!

    Ciao,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA I love this. I, too, seem to be really good at not returning texts/phone calls. Oh and cutting my toenails poorly because whenever I get them done I'm told how short they are..... THEY'RE ON MY FEET, PEOPLE. SORRY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha :) Thanks!

    --Erika
    Blog Every Day in May Challenge
    http://www.chimerikal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm struggling rocking 1st day hair right now.


    next time I renew my license, I'm going to put like, 86 lbs. and see if anyone says anything. And if they question it, I'll be adament about weighing 86 lbs.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!