Monday, May 13, 2013

I Apologize



Day 13, Monday: Issue a public apology.

I apologize for being an emotional trainwreck last week.
Between stress at work, hormones, and my SD card in my phone deciding to spontaneously delete everything stored on it (including old pics videos of Baby C), I mastered the art of crying at the drop of a hat. 

I apologize for being such a bad blogger. Until this challenge, I was pretty much non-existent in the blog world this year. I'm still working on getting back into the swing of things and I'm trying to comment on your lovely blogs more often.

I apologize for hating Mondays. Sundays always seem to be filled with dread for me...I feel like I start every Monday with a cloud of gloom overhead. 

Is it Tuesday yet?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. It's okay to be an emotional trainwreck, we are women it's in our DNA!

    I'm glad the challenge brought you back, I've missed your fun blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry it was a rough week! i can relate to crying at the drop of a hat. glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be Tuesday in 59 minutes! Hope that helps. Mondays are the worst. I had to worst one today as well, so glad I am not the only one. Have an amazing Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your comment on my blog about your SD card and I know how bad that sucks! Don't apologize for not blogging as much! You should only have to blog when you want to, not when you have to.

    Don't hate Mondays. They make up 1/7th of your life!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!