Friday, May 10, 2013

Embarrassing Moments



Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill. 

Goodness, I honestly don't even know where to begin, seeing as I embarrass myself daily.


A few things come to mind:

That time I ran into the garage door...totally thought my foot was on the break, little did I know it was on the gas.... 
...and my mom didn't think the garage door opened--proved her wrong...

That time I realized my underwear were inside out...and backwards... 
...that's happened more times than I'd like to admit...

That time that I fell on my butt in front of thousands of people at a hockey game...
...on the Jumbotron... 

That time that I got my monthly visitor while I was on a date...didn't realize it until I walked into the house after the date and saw it all over my pants...
...to this day I count my blessings that his car seats were red...

That time that my Cardiologist's PA asked me how my groin was...
...he was implying my incision sites from my ablation surgery, but I didn't realize that until I replied with "Excuse me?"...

My first kiss...
...I may or may not have laughed in his face...

That time I competed in a beauty pageant (the only one ever)...
...and lost...

That time that my heart monitor gave me hickeys on my chest...
...did I mention that this was the same week as the beauty pageant?...


I think I could go on for days, but I won't. 
Hope you feel less awkward now!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving reading everyone's embarassing stories. Oh no! Being on a date and getting the monthly visitor, how horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you via the link up :)

    I couldn't stop laughing at your monthly visitor story! Oh man....so awkward.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!