Friday, May 3, 2013

Uncomfortable Situations are My Norm



This could be a very long list, but I'll try to keep it brief...

Things that make me feel uncomfortable 101:

PDA

silence

stupid questions

awkward work conversations that occur as I'm entering the bathroom

when I'm listening to my itunes on shuffle at work and a song with explicit content comes on right as a coworker/my boss walks in to my office

when random strangers tell me their life stories

when I run into people that I know, but don't particularly like/haven't seen in awhile, and I have to 
a) act like I didn't see them
b) pretend to like them and have an awkward "how are you doing" conversation

when people ask me what I want to do when I grow up

tampon/lubricant/birth control commercials


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. BAH, your last one just made me laugh and squirm at my desk!
    MEEEE TOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i think i do that too... pretend i dont see people! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tampon/lubricant/birthcontrol commercials. AMEN. Especially when I'm watching tv with my brother or dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I have to agree with all of the above. Especially the whole strangers telling you their life story thing! That seems to happen to me way too often :\ hahaha :)

    Ciao,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!