Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo of Myself



Day 17, Friday: A favorite photo of yourself and why

I don't have a lot of pictures of myself, because I delete most of them, but out of the few I like, I couldn't choose just one as my favorite...


I love this photo because it shows my personality--fun and bubbly



I love this photo because it shows me at my favorite place--the beach. No matter how cold it is, I would sit out there all day if I could. 



Finally, I love this photo because it showcases my pure happiness at accomplishing one of biggest goals--getting my MBA. (this was taken the day of graduation, right after they gave me my graduation ring).


Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love the first photo of you with the bubble gum. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes in that first photo striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo is so cute. How you were able to hold that bubble for the photo is beyond me. I also love the colorint and how it makes your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all - ESPECIALLY with the bubblegum xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bubble picture! Very cute!

    Nicole
    Adventures of a Semper Fi Family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm, yes, I'm with you on the beach loving...to a fault! I sat on my beach waaaaay too long today because there was a cold breeze tricking my skin into believing it wasn't burning off my body. Tricky, tricky.

    I'm a lobster right now. And too embarrassed to even admit it to friends who asked us to hang out tonight, to which I declined but gave them some bogus answer. Gah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that first photo of you! What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that first photo of you! What a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep! Sorry for the double comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos! I love the bubble photo what a great capture of your fun personality! What can I saw - I can tell.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!