Friday, May 31, 2013

A Vivid Memory



Day 31, Friday: A vivid memory

This week has been so busy that I don't even remember what I did 5 minutes ago, let alone think of a vivid memory. 

I remember when I decided to do this challenge on May 1st--I thought I was crazy then and I still think I'm crazy for doing it, but by goodness, I was determined to accomplish the goal of posting everyday in May. 

Prior to the challenge, I had barely posted at all this year. While the challenge reminded me of just how much I missed blogging and my blogger friends, it also reminded me how much I hate being told what to write about. 

It might take me awhile to start blogging on a regular basis again, but I'll definitely be back!

Congratulations to everyone who managed to accomplish the challenge!  

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! I'm super glad you decided to blog for the challenge. It was fun to read your blog again!

    Way to go!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you're back to blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, blogging isn't fun when it's a chore. That's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS you when you don't blog! I needed a break too, so I totally understand, but we are both slowly getting back into it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!