Friday, May 24, 2013

Maybe I'm not so great after all...



Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

I know this will come as a shock to you all, but I'm not perfect; you see...

1. It's often difficult for others to decipher whether I'm being serious or sarcastic. 
When in doubt, just figure that I'm being sarcastic. 

2. I'm an avid interrupter. 
I know this is one of the rudest traits a person can possess and it's definitely not something I consciously do, but I often catch myself doing it. I promise, I'm working on quitting this horrible habit. Is there a support group for this?

3.  I pick at my toenails. 
I used to be a constant nail-biter and I finally broke myself of that habit my mom finally beat it out of me. 
Okay, she didn't physically beat me, but she might as well have--she took away my freakin nail polish until I quit biting my nails! 
Now, I only bite my nails if I'm extremely bored (with absolutely nothing to do); but I still find myself picking at my toes (often resulting in me having to cut my toenails too short/small to get rid of ingrown toenails). Disgusting, I know. 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I used to bite my nails too! I did it up until I was thirty. Now I have nails it seems really strange! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a problem with the sarcasm too! i am also too sarcastic through texts and emails so i get questions and people thinking i'm being mean haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I must be normal because all three of yours are mine too! HAHA I am going to have to get more creative with my blog post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still struggle with biting my nails. I do it when I get nervous or anxious...which is pretty much all the time. I've tried to stop, but just haven't managed to do it. I tend to bite them less when I wear polish so I don't think taking away my polish would help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband just recently pointed out my very rude habit of interrupting others.... Neither of us had noticed it before because we both talk a lot and cut each other off, but we spent a long weekend with friends on the mainland and he pointed out that I kept interrupting! Haha I was just excited to talk to grown ups!!! I'm with a baby 24-7!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!