Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Loves



Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them?

There is absolutely no way I could choose just one blog love, because I have a long list of blogger friends and I love them all for different reasons. That would be like saying red Starbursts are better than red Skittles...they're both equal and very high in my book!  I really don't like playing favorites (hence why I don't plan to have bridesmaids in my future wedding), but I do have a few people I would like to mention.

So, in no particular order:

Blog Love #1: Ashley
I love Ashley because we are alike in so many ways (aside from the fact that she has a much cooler life and could live on sweet tea and coffee). We could email back and forth for hours and I'm always excited to see emails from her. We always joke that one of these days I'm going to show up on her doorstep in Sicily (only I am so not joking about it) and prove to her husband once and for all that I'm not her little invisible friend. 

Blog Love #2: Miranda
This girl was one of the very first people who reached out to me when I first started blogging. I mean, we go way back! We have a mutual love of "Friends" and I feel like we could spend hours watching TV together. I love that she is so honest and open about everything.

Blog Love #3: Anna
The gorgeous girl (beauty queen to be exact) has gotten me through quite a few rough patches in my life. She is a rock. I love that she is always so uplifting. Did I mention she's super creative? See that awesome blog header up there? Yeah, she did that! 

Blog Love #4: Janna
Janna is always so encouraging and I have soooo much respect for her. She worked her tail off while her husband was deployed (and still does now that he's finally home) and is always so passionate about what she believes in. Not to mention, she is drop dead gorgeous! 

Blog Love #5: Katie
This girl is the definition of beauty on the inside and out. She has been through so much and has continued to stay strong in her faith throughout everything. She is one of my biggest role models, for sure. 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. alana you just made my day. thank you SO much for your sweet words. you are wonderful! i hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEEEE YOU!! :):):) That is all.

    xo
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look like so much fun! i like mouthy blondes who say y'all a lot. and i think oklahoma is completely hip =) hello from over at Story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great group of friends. I love how you made them all equal. No playing favorites! I am thrilled that I will get a chance to get to know so many great people in this challenge. I followed you on BlogLovin!


    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaahhhh you just made my life! I love you so much, and am so honored to be on your list ;) I'm so so happy that we have become friends <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!