Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'll never cut my hair short



Day 25, Saturday: Something someone told you about yourself that you'll never forget (good or bad)


When I was in 8th Grade, I got this real stylish cute hair cut (kind of like a long bob); however, I quickly learned that not everyone thought my haircut was as cute as I did--one of those people being my childhood crush. 

One day he looked me in the eyes, making me giddy like the little school girl that I was, and said "Alana, you look like a dyke with short hair."

And that my friends, is why my hair literally has not been cut (aside from a trim here and there) since that day.   

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. oh my kids are so mean!!! it's so weird how things said that long ago can still have impact on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH what an @$$! that's awful!!!!

    I think you can do whatever you want with your hair, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Dumb boy!!! You are beautiful!! But I do LOVE your long hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!